Lately I’ve been participating in Peter Schooff’s excellent SOA forum on eBizQ. Here are a collection of my recent responses to questions on the forum, in no particular order:
- What Do You Believe is the Biggest Inhibitor Today to SOA Adoption?
- What Will Be The Future of Application Development?
- How Can We Differentiate a SOA Implementation Using Standards From ‘Generic’ SOA?
- What’s the Best Way to Measure SOA Success?
- Is “Guerrilla SOA” a Realistic Option When the CEO Doesn’t Approve Your Budget?
- Does SOA Increase Security Risks?
- SOA & Cloud Computing: New & Unique or Continuation of the Same Old Stuff?
- What Are the Primary Reasons SOA Initiatives Fail?
My general profile is here, which will include new commentary.